Item Code: HPR400XD
Minimized operating cost:
Hy Performance Plasma lowers operating cost and improves profitability.
Patented Long Life ® technology significantly increases consumable life and enables consistent Hy Definition cut quality over the longest period of time.
Hy per therm consumables are manufactured with the highest quality standards and latest patented technology to ensure consistently longer life
The combination of Long Life technology and high cut speeds enables Hyper therm systems to produce more cut parts per set of consumables, reducing your cost per part.
- Extensive testing, backed by more than four decades of experience, guarantees the Hy per therm quality you can count on.
- During development, the Hy Performance systems endure rigorous reliability testing procedures that are equivalent to over 10 years of use in extreme operating environments.
- Hypertherm’s engineers leveraged decades of experience to produce a robust and simple system with 50% fewer parts than other systems on the market. Studies have shown that fewer parts directly results in greater reliability.
- Self-diagnostics run automatically at startup and continually while cutting to ensure that the system
- operates at peak performance.
|Input voltages||VAC 200/208 220 240 380 400 440 480 600||Hz 50/60 50/60 60 50/60 50/60 60 60 60||Amps 262/252 238 219 138 131 120 110 88|
|Output voltage||200 VDC|
|Output current||400 A|
|Duty cycle||100% at 40 C (104 F) at 45|
|Maximum OCV||360 VDC|
|Dimensions||118 cm (46.4”) H, 88 cm (34.7”) W, 126 cm (49.7”) L|
|Weight with torch||851 kg (1250 lbs)|
|Gas supply Plasma gas Shield gas Gas pressure||O2, N2, F5*, H35**, Air,Ar N2, O2, Air, Ar 8.3 bar (120 psi) Manual gas console 8 bar (115 psi) Automatic gas console|