Plasma Cutting System
Item Code: Max-Pro-200
The MAXPRO200 plasma cutting system achieves impressive cut speeds, consistent cut quality and exceptional consumable life with air or oxygen plasma gas. Optimized cutting parameters are automatically set and controlled in one step for easy operation. Engineered for heavy-duty, high capacity mechanized and handheld cutting and gouging, the MAXPRO200 delivers reliable performance across a wide range of industrial applications.
- MAXPRO200 combines fast cutting speeds and quick process changes to maximize productivity.
- The fastest cut speeds in its class produce more finished parts per hour.
- Engineered with 100% duty cycle for the most demanding production environments.
- Quickly transition between cutting, gouging, mechanized and handheld processes with automatic settings, tool free leads and quick disconnect torches.
- The easiest plasma system in its class for air and oxygen plasma cutting – easy to install, easy to operate, easy to maximize performance.
- Intuitive one step interface and automatic gas control deliver consistent results without operator intervention.
- Advanced diagnostics simplify troubleshooting and service.
- Optional serial communications allow full control of the system from the CNC.
MAXPRO200 vs. oxyfuel:
- Cut speeds and pierce times are as much as 7 times faster for maximized productivity.
- Significantly lowers operating cost per part up to 50 mm (2").
- Less dross, less warping, and a smaller heat-affected zone to minimize high-cost secondary operations.
- Increases flexibility to cut and gouge mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and stacked, painted or rusted metal.