Products & Services
Contact For Services
Therm- X Industrial Equipments Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Joseph Thomas (Director) A-15/18, M. I. D. C., Butibori Nagpur - 441122, Maharashtra, India
Call Us :
Item Code: B-15
Damage proof electric components are used for the manufacturing of these Beveling Machine. These beveling machines are optimal in working and safe from electricity. Available in the market in small size, these machines are presented to the customers in complete safe packing.
- The beveler B15 is a heavy-duty hand held beveler which uses 5 indexable carbide inserts for a chattler-free beveling. The design allows straight edges, contours and cutouts to be beveled with ease.
- Works with steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, plastic and other materials.
- The precision dial scale allows precise adjustment of the chamfer height.
- Variable electronic feedback speed control allows stable cutting speed, no matter the load, for precision results with various materials.
- Power input: 1800W
- Voltage: 230V/ 60Hz
- No Load r.p.m.: 2300 - 6500
- Bevel width: 0 to 15mm < 400N/mm2; 0 to 8mm > 400N/mm2
- Bevel angle: optional 30°, 37,5°, 45°, 50°, 60°, other angles on demand
- Net Weight: aprox. 6,5kg
- Included in the price:
- Beveler B15
- Needed tools for operation
- Transport case
- 1 Operation manual
- WITHOUT HEAD! Select the desired head angle
Item Code: B-16
Beveler B 16 (max. width of bevel 16 mm):
The electric Beveler B16 comes with an AC induction motor which offers longer durability and lower noise, as well as its high torque The milling angle is adjustable progressively from 15°to 60°with a maximum width of bevel 16 mm. With weight only 15kg, its very handy, compact and robust design allows for easy handling and convenient for constructional operation
- Power input: 1100 W
- Voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- No Load r.p.m: 3000
- Width of bevel: 15° - 12 mm
- 30° - 14 mm
- 37,5° - 15,6 mm
- 45° - 16 mm
- 60° - 12,7 mm
- Net Weight: 15 kg
- Dimension: 475 mm x 296 mm x 247 mm
Included In The Price:
- Beveler B16
- Tool holder
- Carbide inserts 12 pcs
- Hex. Wrench M8
- Hex. Wrench M3
- M 32 combination wrench
- Transport case
- Operation manual
Item Code: UZ-15
Extreme durable in nature, these Beveling Machine are optimum in working and completely safe to use in fluctuating power supply. These machines are superior in quality and portable in nature due to light weight and compact size.
Beveling Machine UZ 15 Rapid (max. width of bevel 15 mm):
- UZ15 Rapid creates welding-ready bevels on linear plates of any shearable material, including iron, steel (up to 85,000lbs/in² or 60kg/mm2), stainless steel, brass, copper and aluminum. It cuts bevels from 3/16 to 1-9/16" (5 to 40 mm) in thickness, with a minimum plate width of 2-3/4" (70 mm) and minimum plate length of 5-7/8" (150 mm).
- The beveling angle adjusts continuously from 15° to 50° without replacing any parts. The pressure bar unit and the piece supporting unit can be adjusted in height and are supplied with visible graduated scales
- It can be hooked to the piece to be machined in either a horizontal or vertical position. When used with the trolley, the machine can be inverted in order to bevel the bottom side of the plate. Both X and K bevels are possible.
- Easily attaches to trolley 180° inversion allows for creation of a double-sided bevel - no need to rotate or flip heavy material
- Assembles or disassembles in seconds without tools with a unique clamping system - Lift handle on trolley adjusts machine to working height
- Functions as a stationary or a moveable station
- Package discount available when machine and trolley are purchased together
manipulator provides a simple, quick turn the UZ 15 Rapid of 180° for create double-sided bevels X K. The operator does not need a crane to rotate of material. There is a significant time saving at work. unique clamping system allows machine UZ 15 Rapid assemble and disassemble (Quick System) within few seconds without using any tools the beveler UZ 15 Rapid is "floating" on MANIPULATOR 3D and compensates unevenness of the floor MANIPULATOR 3D allows easy manipulation with beveler required height of machine can be set up by MANIPULATOR 3D by lift handle travel is provided by massive wheels mounted on the carriage possibility to bevel with MANIPULATOR 3D or without possibility to use the MANIPULATOR 3D like stationary station.
- Working range
- max. bevel: width (B) 15 mm
- bevel angle: 15° - 50° infinitely variable
- thickness shearable materials: from 6 to 40 mm
- Engine: 1500 W / 2800 rpm / 3,5 m/min
- Machine weight: 94 kg
- Dimensions: 530 x 395 x 860 mm
Item Code: UZ-20
Widely demanded in electrical industry, this Beveling Machine is presented in the market in numerous specifications. These beveling machines are finely finished with the use of updated technology based accessories. These beveling machines are damage proof.
Beveling Machine UZ 20 (max. width of bevel 20 mm):
Powerful, stationary beveling and deburring machine for the efficient beveling of flat steel, plates and profile material.
- For all carbon steels, cast iron, aluminum and light metal alloys, non-ferrous metals and all cuttable materials.
- The feed permits bevel machining without tight camping of the workpiece.
- The swiveling milling spindle permits a milling angle within a continuous range of 30° - 60°.
- Regulation of feed speed and cutting tool
- Option to buy additional accessories such a milling divider for pipes, table extension left and right (total 2800 mm) with adjustable side stops left and right
- Parts that require preheating before welding in the automotive, rail and shipping industry.
- Pipe and flange – manufacturing, construction and repairs.
- Petrochemical industry - manufacturing, constructi- on and repairs.
- Preheating before hard surfacing, foundry.
- Heat exchangers, pressure vessels, flanges etc.
- Energy industry.
- Manufacture of steel structures.
- Mining equipment.
Item Code: UZ-50
3 bevelers in one + 3d adaptive system = unique beveling solution, made by nko machines:
- Automatic feeding, automatic feed speed adjustment with inverter, 0 -1,2m/min
- High speed milling head with very resistant inserts, max. width of bevel 62mm/15°, 50mm/45°
- 15-60° infinitely variable angle, without replacing any parts
- Material thickness 7 - 70 mm
- The electric circuit is enclosed in a dust proof box and is equipped with all the safety devices necessary.
- CE conformity declaration
Unique MANIPULATOR 3D
manipulator provides a simple quick turn UZ50 Triumph of 180° to create double sided bevel X K. The operator does not need a crane to rotate the material. There is a significant saving of work time.
- The unique clamping system allows the machine UZ 50 Triumph to be assembled and disassembled (Quick System) within a few seconds without using any tools the beveler UZ 50 Triumph is "floating" on MANIPULATOR 3D and compensates the unevenness of the floor or the deformations of the steel plate.
- MANIPULATOR 3D allows the easy manipulation with beveler
- The required height of the machine can be set up by MANIPULATOR 3D by lift handle
- The movement of the machine is provided by massive wheels mounted on the carriage
- The possibility to bevel with MANIPULATOR 3D or without
- The possibility to use the MANIPULATOR 3D like a stationary station
MANIPULATOR 3D allows the easy manipulation with beveler:
- the required height of the machine can be set up by MANIPULATOR 3D by lift handle
- the movement of the machine is provided by massive wheels mounted on the carriage
- the possibility to bevel with MANIPULATOR 3D or without
- the possibility to use the MANIPULATOR 3D like a stationary station
EQUIPMENT for beveling small flat steel:
- Equipment is intended for use with the machine UZ50 Triumph
- With the equipment is machine UZ50 Triumph possible use for processing small workpieces
- The machine Triumph UZ50 maintains a continuously adjust the bevel angle between 15°- 60°
- Material specifications: for beveling carbon steel, stainless stell and aluminum
- thickness of material: from 7 to 70 mm
- minimum dimension of material: 200 x 100 x 7 mm, with equipment for beveling small flat steel
- maximum dimension of material: unlimited
- Engine milling head: power 4 000 W / 400 V / 3 phases / 50 Hz
- cutting speed: 182,92 m/min
- milling head: 85 mm with 5 inserts
- Engine automatic feeding: 2x engine, power 120 W / 400 V / 3 phases / 50 Hz,
- automatic feed speed adjustment with inverter 0-1,2 m/min, adjustment depends on cutting conditions
- Machine weight
- Triumph UZ 50 + MANIPULATOR 3D: 175 kg
EQUIPMENT for beveling small flat steel - Art. Nr. 1942
The table mounted on beveler in up side down position
- Table size: 700 x 200 mm
- Working height: 914 mm
- Weight (without machine): 30 kg
- Smallest possible size workpiece: 200 x 100 x 7 mm
- bevel angle α: 15-60° infinitely variable Active Smart Protection for your Triumph against overloading.
The System ASP actively measures the loading of your machine during continuous and demanding operation.The System ASP constantly monitors the working dimensions of the UZ50 machine, the condition of its cutting inserts, the loading of its drive engine and the overall settings of the machine.In the event that an operator uses the UZ50 incorrectly-the machine will say STOP.